Saturday, March 18, 2006

Grey's Tunes...

We went looking for a the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack today, I've wanted to get it for some time now. Everywhere we went it was SOLD OUT! So, I decided to check it out on iTunes, and am I glad I did! I read some of the reviews from people who own it, all good. But, when I sampled it, not so good. I liked the first few tracks, and a couple in the middle, and of course the final track (the theme song). Then I checked out some of the iMixes that other users had created, found some real keepers, and made my own! It's a great CD, if I do say so. Here are the tracks and their artists:

1. One / Tina Dico
2. Song Beneath the Song / Maria Taylor
3. Wait / Get Set Go
4. Cosy In the Rocket / Psapp (theme)
5. Where Does the Good Go? / Tegan and Sara
6. Such Great Heights / The Postal Service
7. No Sleep Tonight / The Faders
8. Bad Day / Daniel Powter
9. Breathe (2 AM) / Anna Nalick

All are very good songs, I would recommend each. My only regret is that I didn't find more.

If music be the food of love, play on.
~ Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home