Sunday, September 17, 2006

accomplished...

what i accomplished today...
enjoyed some hot coffee this morning,
watched a little Food Network,
listened to the rain most of the morning,
now getting in the groove of my oven
that bakes too hot...baked brownies,
watched a movie,
had grilled steak for dinner,
found my jewelry box that has been
missing since we moved in April,
took advantage of the cool weather
and cleared a couple pieces of
furniture from the garage to
storage...i wasn't actually the
one who moved it, but i was the
inspiration,
cleared nearly all of the junk/papers
from the bar,
sorted through 171 emails and
cleaned it down to 20 left in my
inbox,
stayed in my pjs ALL DAY,
its only 8:15,
kiddo is down,
i'm going to veg in front of the T.V.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~~~Francy~~~ said...

Wasn't the rain awesome! Greedy person that I am I wanted more.

lol....the "inspiration" that got me.

Have a wonderful week.

Francy

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home