Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And the winner is...

the WOMEN!
my FIL challenged his two sons to complete the Sudoku that was featured in last Sunday's Foxtrot. he had expected E to see it, laugh, and then lay it aside and my BIL to see the symbols/equations and enjoy converting them to numbers before losing interest. but what he did not expect was for the wives of his two sons to take the challenge!
so at about 7:15 my husband says to me, you should solve it and send it back...but do it now, because he sent it yesterday and i think C is working on it.
i had it solved just 45 min. later...with time out for bath and goodnight kisses! ...and i got a little bit creative!
meanwhile my SIL was solving and returning the puzzle to our FIL.
he declared us both winners...the prize offered to the sons: a new Golf shirt.
too bad i don't golf...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home