Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i've run out of free time...

or i guess, i've just decided to use what i had for other things.
i haven't posted on here in such a long time! i thought i had forgotten my login.

so much has been going on.
A:
has turned 7 complete with skating party, lost/had pulled two front teeth, competed in a regional dance competition winning first place with her team! and qualifying for nationals...a different nationals than we will be attending. she has another competition coming up the end of this month in the city. and another the end of next month.
has been 'not well' for about 3 weeks now...cold, stomach issues, this week it's strep. :(
we've had something going on every weekend.
hectic, hectic...

E:
is considering changing jobs...anyone who has ever met him knows that he will, of course, be successful. but, the transition will be interesting.

me:
in week three of training for a half marathon. feeling great! feeling tired! having trouble managing my time to get my miles in and still see my family!
in lesson 6 of spanish 2; seem to be stuck on repeat.
i am so incredibly ready for summer...especially if it means that i will be 'off' of work.
my contract with my current job is ending soon and i'm still unsure how they will respond to that, if at all.
i've joined a social-networking website, only to find that there are a lot of people in my past that i wish i had never lost touch with; some that i think it will be 'too much' to try to keep up with; some that have made me remember things i had forgotten...what is the quote about letting sleeping dogs lie?

anyways, i hope to be making some time for posting on here again.
random thoughts
new music
things that make me smile

bbs
~L

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks as if you may need to post some updates. Some of us just want to see how your doing from a distance. My life has changed so much. Freedom from things that I thought I could not free myself from.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home