Sunday, March 19, 2006

What a day it was...

today. Cold...rainy...dreary day. It rained all day. Its hard to get motivated to do anything on a day like today was.
So, I didn't fight it...I did nothing, most of the day.
I stayed in my pjs for the entire day, and scrapbooked.
I don't have my scanner hooked up, or I would share the LO i did. Instead, I'll share one of my favorites that is already on my computer. This LO is one I did a while ago. My style has changed somewhat over time.
Alaina's first time at the ocean.




Even though the sun wasn't shining bright that day, I would have traded today for one just like it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Papijoon said...

so wonderful U ARE
JO

6:07 AM  
Blogger Papijoon said...

LOVE TO THE ALL FAMILY
JO
AM NEW ON BLOGGER AND JUST DO ONE

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home