Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Where has the week gone?

I cannot believe it is already the 12th of April! The last two weeks have flown by! also, we've had more going on than ever.
Last night I had a fabulous night out with the girls...drinks at the wine bar, then on to dinner at Dalesandro's. very yummy.

I haven't had the time to devote to posting, but am hoping that will change after next week...so, unless something really really cool/funny/terrible/out of the ordinary happens you probably won't see much of me here. i might try to post some pics on progress of the move prep...like anyone but me cares!
speaking of the move, we decided today to hire movers! I am so glad it will not be us moving the washer/dryer/refrigerator.

tonight is the last Wednesday night that we will sleep in this house...

g'nite

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellyology said...

Awesome pictures...can you e-mail them to me?

Congrats on the movers! Why'd you change your mind? Sick husband?lol

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home