Monday, April 03, 2006

Not feeling so well on Sunday...

don't know what kind of funk i caught, but it was lousy. feeling much better today.
Otherwise, it was such a gorgeous day yesterday. We took the girl to the park in the afternoon and flew her kite for a bit. She had a blast...not with the kite, but with joining in with/watching the adults run around trying to get the silly thing in the air! I guess there was some issue with construction, they worked it out eventually.
I guess I could have taken one where the sun wasn't in her eyes...

On A Different Note...
I did my bit for the {21} challenge, but will have to do my art journal this morning. I prefer that over doing it at the end of the day.

monday...laundry day...ick. on the positive, it is usually a day when I don't even get dressed until the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home