Friday, March 24, 2006

My Me Mission

so. I think maybe it comes around once a month, this mood I get where I need to do something for me, have some time for me, do something.
so, I go on a 'me mission'. sometimes that means getting a new handbag, new lipstick, new hair color, new magazine and some chocolate...it could be many things. it really depends on how much or how little i want to spend.
so, this month it was a new lipstick and hair color!
What'dya think?


so, we can't get the camera out without getting a shot of the girl...I could have at least combed her hair, i guess. bad mommy.

isn't she just the sweetest!
not a day goes by without her saying something that is just too funny. As I left to get takeout she hugged my neck and said, "I love you; miss you, honey."

Since when do you call me 'Honey'?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellyology said...

I really can't see the lips very well, but to they match your walls?lol

I like the hair...pretty. Your hair looks long in these pictures.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home