Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Granny...

I know I just mentioned her yesterday, but I wanted to do a little more today. I'm sure most know about pivotal moments and pivotal people, I think these might be Dr. Philisms, but I don't really watch the show. The point is...a pivotal person. "These are the people who have left indelible impressions on your concept of self, and therefore, the life you live." My Granny is a pivotal person in my life.
Long story, short-she is my idol, for more reasons than I care to get into here. I have the greatest of respects for who she is and hope someday to have the strength and abilities she has. I hope that I am able to be the kind of person she is to her family and friends.

Here is a photo taken in January of this year, on our last trip to visit her. She never hesitates to enjoy my daughter. I look forward to many more years of enjoyment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home