Wednesday, January 31, 2007

'10 Things...'

i was tagged by this lovely lady, so i'm going to give it a go. she did a 'sex' one, so i told her i might throw something in...
"10 things you don't know about me"
  1. i am a constant dieter...because my weight has always been an issue for me (even when it didn't need to be), i have dieted since i was a sophomore in HS. however, i never took diet pills and the only 'diet plan' i have ever tried is 'weight-watchers'. it works, when you follow it. {eat less and exercise}
  2. i am not even 5 feet tall...so, short would describe me. but i make up for lacking height with my huge boobs...right? ;)
  3. i didn't date in HS. i did go to Senior Prom with one of my best friend's brothers. he was my first kiss. {can you believe that! i was "sweet sixteen and never been kissed".} i was crazy in love with her other brother, Jeremy, but he wasn't available. *sigh*
  4. i tell stories in 'real time'. i always have, i can remember when i was in jr. high my mom used to call them Annie's Fables. {i used to go by Annie as a nick-name, some of my closest friends and some family still refer to me this way. it totally throws my in-laws off. 'Annie, who's Annie?"} anyway, if you want to know what 'he said' i can probably tell you, verbatim...its a skill,really.
  5. i always wanted to name my daughter 'Harley' (after a girl on a soap i watch), but then i married a man whose father's name is Harley so that was out. everyone would think she was named for him, when she wasn't...then she ended up sharing his middle name anyway.
  6. i was a virgin until i went to college, where i met my husband. he plays like he was my first, singing 'la la la' whenever i even begin to suggest that he wasn't...its kinda cute. My first, however, was a guy who went by his last name, Lytle (that's a strong y sound), but one time at a party by the lake he stripped naked and took a running leap into the water; after that everyone rightly called him 'little'. i learned a lot from him about how relationships are not supposed to be. {Hi, Mom!}
  7. i am an over-achiever. this is a label i never put on my self before, but after reading here, i'm pretty certain. i once had a friend tell me that she wished she was more like me "because you're good at everything!" i tried to tell her, i'm not good at everything, i just don't do the things i'm not good at...she responded with, "yeah, but you do everything." there isn't a whole lot i don't do...except extreme sports. ;)
  8. i am a middle child...in other terms middleborn. i have an older brother and a younger sister. they both live out-of-state, and i don't talk to them more than two or three times a year, if that. it didn't used to be this way.
  9. i am a huge fan of chic singers...kelly clarkson, p!nk, madonna, anna nalick, jewel, carrie underwood, qwen stefani, sheryl crow, jann arden, joan osborne, luscious jackson, fiona apple, dido, natalie imbruglia, meredith brooks, sophie b. hawkins, cyndi lauper, sarah mclachlan, avril lavigne, katharine mcphee, catie curtis, shawn colvin, paula cole, suzanne vega, michelle branch, veruca salt, alanis morissette, etc. some of them i mostly listened to in college, but i still put their CD in every now and then. i think i listen to a pretty good variety.
  10. i could probably shock you with a few things that i don't mind sharing with the world but wouldn't tell my parents. {again, Hi Mom!} but, instead i'm copping out on the last one here by simply admitting that i've never been tagged before this, and didn't realize how hard it is to come up with 10 things that i haven't already shared or you couldn't guess by reading my previous posts.
and now i need to take a moment to consider whether i want to tag someone or just offer to all my readers (cause i know there are just SO many of you) if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged. leave a comment and link to your list, i'll check it out.

enjoy your day today.
its snowing here, again. at least this time its snow and not ice.
they're predicting snow all day today and for the next couple of days.
if we get some good accumulation i'll try to get some good pics to share.

~later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Great meme! And how do you like the new Pink CD? I have that one too!

8:25 PM  
Blogger LiveLee said...

love it!! i ran/exercised to it all summer, i've put most of it on a playlist on my iPod so i can take it with me to the gym.
i think its her best yet!

11:24 PM  
Blogger c-dizzle said...

Ok, I am home on a snow day with the kiddos, and took the time to let myself be "tagged". Yikes, that was hard. Anyway, I did it and posted. How is life going? Love the picture of the girlie. Can't believe she had another birthday! They grow up way too fast! Is my house still for sale? Keep looking, we are ready! Now if we could just find him a job there!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home