Thursday, October 18, 2007

a complete mess...

i am a complete mess.
something i've just realized about myself.
i had a friend tell me once, and i may have already mentioned this to you before, but she told me that she wished she was more like me. that i was good at everything i did and she wished she were the same. and at the time i thought to myself, 'what do you say to that?' and then i thought, 'if you only knew...' i responded by telling her that the trick is to only do the things that you know you're good at.
so, i'm re-thinking that statement today. i've been working pretty hard lately, long hours...very busy time for the project. and i think that i'm good at my job, who doesn't right? however, i've been noticing that though the work is 'in order' everything else is a mess. my purse, my car, my closet, my house, my thoughts...a little.
so, really, what i should have said, 'I'm good at what you see. what i represent. everything else, is a mess.' honestly.

so, you do the best you can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill of All Trades said...

I know what you mean. People have always considered me such an organized person but they just don't know the chaois that goes on in other things and in my head.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home