Thursday, September 27, 2007

P!nK...

its neon, and that makes it okay.
A had an appt. earlier this week with her doc and it was determined that it would be best if her arm was casted...doesn't she look enthused?
i think she really liked the doctor...she told E and I that she wanted "not to see dr S or that other dr again, and just see him." and when we explained that he was just a bone doc and that he wouldn't be able to help with other things she replied, "exactly! that's why i'm saying to see him. he can't do the icky tickle or give me shots, that's why i want to come here."
she is one smart little cookie.
who is getting very good at coloring with her left hand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

You know, I just now noticed her little dimpled chin.

I too have a dimple in my chin.

Is she a Libra by any chance? Apparently dimples are common in Libran folks.

And have you ever heard the expression, "Dimple on chin, devil within?"

Heh.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home