Thursday, December 06, 2007

packages in the mail

this time of year we receive the occasional package that is a bit unexpected.
after dance class this evening we came home to find a package on the doorstep that neither of us was expecting and to my surprise it was for ME!!!
my finisher tee and tiffany's key chain!!!
...and a lesson in 'angles' that resulted in the above picture as evidence that there is no flattering way to take a picture of words written across ones chest...it seems only to exaggerate the assets and remind me of how much i hate pictures...but i had to share!!!

the tee is awesome...it had a sticker on it that says:
___________________________________
The NIKE SPORTS TEE

BUILT TO BE THE
WORLD'S GREATEST
SPORTS TEE.


LIKE COTTON, ONLY BETTER.
___________________________________

its thin and comfy, dryfit.
love it.
i'm so doing this again next year. wanna join me?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a good idea where is this marathon...wait how long is a half marathon?

Mary

7:44 PM  
Blogger LiveLee said...

13.1 miles

10:05 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Look at you, cute as a button!

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas...

And I wish I could do the half with you...unfortunately I can't even muster 1/4 mile! How pathetic am I????

9:48 PM  
Blogger c-dizzle said...

13.1 miles, hummm, do you have to run the whole thing? i did 1.5 tonight. when is the marathon? wonder if i could be ready. my goal for this year is to be able to do the breast cancer 5K. i will let you know how i am doing on my goals.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home