Monday, April 24, 2006

5 Things...

just for fun...

In my fridge

  1. Deli Turkey
  2. Bottled water
  3. Condiments
  4. Fruits and veggies
  5. Stuff thawing in the freezer...the new one comes wednesday

In my closet

  1. my favorite levi's jeans
  2. lots of tees
  3. lots of hoodies
  4. flip flops
  5. a big fluffy white bathrobe

In my purse

  1. cell phone with a dead battery...getting more frequent
  2. palm pilot
  3. lip gloss...perfect pink
  4. wallet guts
  5. checkbook that I never use

In my car

  1. car seat
  2. grey's anatomy cd
  3. car charger for cell phone
  4. clothes to donate
  5. leftover bits from the move

i will be posting pics of the new house soon...i just need to take some

huge storm raging outside right now, as i type, thunder and all...i can hear the rain falling on the rooftop outside the window. i think it interesting that the girl won't hear the rain falling above her, since we now live in two stories.
lights are flickering
i'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home