Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the Do's and Don'ts of me...

keeping it light...

I do love Sunday mornings.
I don't like the end to the weekend.

I do love flip flops.
I don't like dirty toes.

I do enjoy a good chic flick.
I don't like when they're too predictable.

I do love photography.
I don't like organizing photos.

I do love a good CD.
I don't like 'one hit wonders'.

I do love margaritas without salt.
I don't like when I've had too many.

I do love my friends.
I don't like them to stay away too long.

I do love losing weight.
I don't like living hungry.

I do love running.
I don't like the struggle to make myself start.

I do love having an outlet.
I don't like when I don't get to it.

I do love having a relationship with my dad.
I don't like that it feels too hard to keep.

I do love my family.
I don't ever want to be without them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one about made me cry. Your blog is wonderful. ;)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home