Tuesday, November 21, 2006

playing "catch up"

yeah, those who know me, already knew this about me...
You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."


and...
i wanted to just give you a glimpse into what's been going on 'round here.
E got the Christmas lights up!
i'd like to put a few more on the hedges and some on the trees, but its a starting off point.
and...
my hubby's family are all in from their respective 'out of state' homes...what a way to welcome family, right.
i feel bad for the first man down.
and...
family portraits at the mall...none of which i really cared to purchase.
a few personal shots at the neighborhood playground...
and...
dinner out, thank goodness, but i did eat too much.
and...
then a little pre-holiday-day baking.
yum-o!
but!
tomorrow i bake the pumpkin cheesecake!

and...
now i'm going to scrap for a bit.

and...
i think that's it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having a lot of fun, well E. has been working. Pies look yummy!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Kellyology said...

I did the superhero thing a couple of days ago and I got Buffy too! I can't believe I forgot to post that. I was mortified!lol

Pies look good....

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home