Monday, January 08, 2007

the gift that keeps on giving...

and may just be the end to my blogging free time...if i'm not careful.
my hubby got me a new Nintendo DSlite for xmas.
What!?! a video game?
and i love it...can't stop playing the clubhouse games...i just can't seem to beat the dang thing at backgammon! and its set to easy! i'd hate to see hard, it would wipe me out even faster, i'm sure.
i have yet to settle on resolutions.
i'm actually beginning to wonder if i wouldn't be somehow limiting myself in doing so.
{does that sound like an excuse? because it feels like one.}

anyway.
we took the tree down last weekend.
removed all the lights from the house and hedges.
packed all the miscellaneous decorations back into the attic.
rearranged our living room furniture to the way it was 'pre-xmas'.
moved additional pieces around getting ready for some decorating changes (or additions)in the new year.
meanwhile my dear daughter stands watching and her only comment is, "Why is everything changing? I don't want it to change, I want it to stay the same!" interesting how at 4 she has such a voice to her feelings. you would be amazed at some of the things she is able to communicate. i would be amazed at the things she is able to communicate that go right past me. She's been dealing with a lot lately...more on this tomorrow.

i think its time for p.j.s and a good book.
my friend just loaned me "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer and i'm really looking forward to reading it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellyology said...

After playing yours I found a "grown-up" game in a bargain bin for me to play on Little C's Game Boy. I think I may have to eventually graduate to my own.lol!

4:45 PM  
Blogger c-dizzle said...

hummm, should you maybe tell c that this would be a good gift for me for maybe, Mother's Day or my B-Day? maybe i need to borrow one an play it. with all the traveling i am doing would this be a good thing to have to pass the time in hotels and airports?

7:46 PM  
Blogger LiveLee said...

kelly...you know you're a 'gadget girl' why fight it?

CD...surely. you would get so much use of it. and there are several different puzzle-type games i just know you would love...i do.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home