Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Woo Hoo Wii

so, last night i bowled my personal best 175!
i had a few strikes!
and Johnny Depp was there cheering me on!
and now my left shoulder aches a bit...just a little.
the game console comes with a nun chuck, one controller and 'Wii sports', which has tennis, golf, bowling, baseball, and boxing. all games are pretty cool, tennis and bowling are especially cool.

so, then we bought 'Wii play', because it comes with another controller...so we can play couples tennis!
its been played every day since we bought it...definitely no buyer's remorse here!!!
it doesn't matter if you already have some other gaming system, there is nothing like the Wii.
if you get a chance to buy one, do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I SO want one of those!

1:51 PM  
Blogger c-dizzle said...

So, you think I should get one for C for our anniversary? How much are they? I think he would love the golf. I am sure the kids wouldn't mind having it either! LOL!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home