Monday, April 02, 2007

Guest Post...my E

Subject: I hurt my back, so I'm WFH

Saturday I went to a 5 year old's birthday party at X World of Gymnastics. Here is what I learned.

You can play with the other 5 year olds.
Run faster than the other 5 year olds.
Jump higher and further into the foam pit than the other 5 year olds.
Climb the 30 foot rope higher than the other 5 year olds, I made it all the way up.
Do bigger sissy boy moves, as my wife called it while rolling her eyes and making sure none of her friends were looking, off a trampoline than the other 5 year olds.

I had more fun than the 5 year olds.

My age is equal to six and a half 5 year olds, and all six and a half of them have had problems standing, walking and sitting for two days.

So, in the end I learned I am not 5 years old.

E

4 Comments:

Blogger Kellyology said...

LOL...awwww poor E!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

This was a great post. That last part? Made me laugh out loud.

Hope E is feeling better soon.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my brother. He always said that "when I grow up, I want to grow down."

8:40 AM  
Blogger c-dizzle said...

lol, too funny e, now you know why i don't try to keep up with five year olds!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home