Wednesday, June 20, 2007

random entertainment...

sarah jessica parker and Sex and the City. just recently started watching the series on DVD. love it. and now they're talking about doing a movie. to do: check out what info i can find on that-later.

avril's magazine cover. heard that she's naked on the cover of some mag after (at the ripe age of 17) she very explicitly stated that she would never use 'sex' to sell an album. how's that workin' for ya? to do: look for that cover art. is it true? did she really?

wondering about the new fall lineup. can't wait to see what it is, even though i don't feel like i really have the time to watch what i already like to watch, much less add some new show to the mix.
speaking of...just added 'Weeds' to the blockbuster queue. going to start it from the beginning.

9:32, 1:46, 1:56, 2:25. you may wonder, what do these numbers mean? these, my friends, are the times at which Mr. McCartney (my hygienically challenged cube neighbor) decided to clip his fingernails today. now.come.on. get a hobby. find some other form of entertainment. please.

and last but certainly not least...for your enjoyment, Evolution of Dance


have a good one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill of All Trades said...

oooo, clip, clip, clip. Funny. I love that video. Really cool.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a secret fan of your blog for a while now...I feel I can announce myself now :)

1. Yes, Sex & The City on DVD is glorious. When there is nothing else on I want to watch, I pop in a DVD.
2. Your nail-clipping neighbour is gross. I feel bad for you!!
3. I have to agree with so many other comments on your blog...you really do have the cutest kid ever! She looks so sweet, and I love the confetti situation, LOL!!

Thanks for keeping me entertained!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home