Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No worries...

is what he says. but does he even have the slightest idea? a mom with no worries? do they exist?
'he' is my boss, and whenever i started to tell him (yesterday, on what was my first day back at work after five years of being mommy) anything upcoming with my family that i thought he might need to know about that might conflict with me being in the office, "No worries. No worries, take care of the baby." he says.
{even though she's not a baby anymore, he still thinks of her as such since that is how it was when i last worked.}
this was her wishing me luck yesterday morning...or actually just trying to get into the picture that i was taking to document my first day back at work...i do scrapbook, sometimes.
and this is what i came home to in the late afternoon...
to me from E and the girl, they really are too sweet to me sometimes. actual live flowers with two pink balloons that the girl picked out just for me, 'but for her really' she said. one read 'Princess' and the other 'Its a Girl!'. but both were pink; thus the basis of their appeal.

so, i'm back at work, and in with lots of familiar faces and right back into a project that i had worked on when it was just a babe, and oh how its grown!
but, no worries.

i think this may work out for us...with a little help from friends and family. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kellyology said...

I'm so glad you had a good day! And the flowers are awesome!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad your first day went so well and no, a mother with no worries does not exist, well I have never met one anyway.
M

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job. And if you need anyone to watch the girl, feel free to send her to BIL's house !!!!

4:13 PM  
Blogger LiveLee said...

does that mean you're volunteering to move closer, BIL?

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home