Monday, December 31, 2007

tick tock tick

literally only minutes left in the year...
did you accomplish what you wanted to in this year?
will you be setting goals in the new year?
will you make a list of things that you need to do?
...things that you want to do?
this year, i want to take a family vacation.
this year, i want to take more photos of our lives.
this year, i want to devote more time to A's education.
this year, i want to have more dates with my husband.
this year, i want to create a new space.
this year, i want to live healthy.
this year, i want to take it slow.

what do you want from this year in your life?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I want to take photography classes. And cooking classes. And maybe a Spanish grammar refresher course!

I want to recommit myself to fitness...the last month or so I've really slid.

I want to spend less money on eating out at restaurants.

As an addendum to that last one, I want to better manage my time so that I'm not always rushed, therefore I won't have the urge to get takeout as much.

I want to go on another fabulous vacation! Not sure where, though. It'll be hard to top the Vegas/dude ranch trip of 2007...

I want to get pregnant! I'm finally ready...ready as I'll ever be. The Huz and I are in a good place right now, financially stable, have done all the selfish stuff that we wanted to do...bring on the baby!!!

Lee I hope you have a wonderful 2008! Thanks for reading my blog.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jill of All Trades said...

I just want to finally get my room cleaned out and organized.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home