Friday, January 25, 2008

mmmmm, Tita

this afternoon i am sitting at my desk,
waiting for netMeeting to work its way out
and craving chocolate.
i keep a 'stash' at my desk of things that are healthy choices just in case i get hungry after lunch or need to work late and miss dinner...anyway, mixed in with that i have also a few 'guilty pleasures', specifically Dove dark Chocolates :) but also, a dwindling supply of these yummy little cookies called Tita's. They're not exactly, but similar to this...
My beautiful friends/coworkers from Buenos Aires were in the states last year and brought with them some goodies that they enjoy and wanted to share...let me tell you, i'm sad to know that i have only one remaining before my 'supply' is all gone. :(
guess i'll have to try to get to Buenos Aires this year, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home