Friday, February 23, 2007

sucking...

the life out of me!
or at least all of my time,
my attention.
i am nothing short of obsessed with it.

you're probably wondering what the hell i'm talking about...
my diet.

i have been working out, taking turbo kickboxing classes, running on the treadmill, walking the neighborhood, journaling my meals...not doing laundry, dusting, cleaning up the little messes that a 5 yr old makes [she's actually been cleaning up after herself]. and since i've been working out i'm more tired then before and going to bed earlier, thus subtracting additional 'get-things-done' time.
i think i need a game plan.

and i want to make some time to do some 'me' stuff too...
uh oh.
is it 'me' time of the month already?
i wondered why i've had that sudden yet lingering urge to cut my hair or make it a different color...

oh well, off to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home