Thursday, July 12, 2007

deep breath...

and exhale.
repeat.
today is my friday as far as the office is concerned
and after spending this week bouncing from 'Dr. office' to 'office office', i've had enough office.
no appts.
no meetings.
i'm done.

until monday.
today, we'll get on the road to Missouri.
great because i'll get a chance to listen to my iPod.
i've been enjoying books by David Sedaris read by David himself.
there is something about the way he depicts the situations with his voice...
it makes me giggle.

and i thought i'd share a pic or few...
this is my new table that i told you i'd get a few shots of...
i like it.

this is a store we always stop at on the way back from houston. they have the best stuff. jerky and home canned pickles, relishes...they actually taste like my granny's recipe. yum.
and this is the truck that makes people look twice.
and laugh.
i did at least giggle. the funniest part about it being that i took this picture in the parking lot of 'Woody's'. now do you see how that's funny?

and this is the girl stretching her legs while on a 'gas stop' mid road trip.
hanging from a pole by her fingers...
silly monkey.

and here is proof that:
a) my hair is NOT gray, even though it looks like it in my last posted pic...me, on my birthday. just wanted to clear that up.
b) it is time for a haircut.
and 3) i really should put some lipstick on when i take self-portraits.
i should have pics from our July 4th bash...soon. i need to look through them and see what turned out, then i'll share.

and now, i'm off.
see you at the other end of the weekend.
enjoy.

ps. just so we're clear. i do not have gray hair at 32.
pss. Mary's was just 'enh'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kellyology said...

I started going grey well before 30. I don't think 32 would be so bad!;)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this pic. This SHOULD be your FB pic.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home