Monday, January 28, 2008

it IS a word...

my husband and i have an ongoing argument.
it concerns certain words, and whether they are actual words.
i'm pretty good with words, most times.
i've always been a pretty good speller.
i have, on occasion, used a word that he SWEARS is not a word.
if you know him, i'm sure you can just hear him,
"its not a word, but you can still use it, and i'll still love you...."

tonight, as we drove home in separate cars leaving gymnastics;
him going to get gas and me to get dinner,
he noticed the license plate of the car in front of him,
and he took a picture just for me, ...
see! it IS a word.
i swear!
his response: if you use that logic, then XJ5-E14 is also a word.
whatever, i win!

ps. you're only allowed to comment if you agree that it IS a word.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that's how my wife would spell it.

BIL

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it is SO a word... (at least according to the dictionary)

;D Mary

9:11 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

is that a word from Star Wars, or something?

I think it went right over my head but I'm slow like that.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it's a word then no-one taught it to me at English classes. A friend from the south...

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home