Sunday, July 22, 2007

something i'm sure my hubby is glad to hear...

Guys Think You're Easy to Be With... But Not Easy

You're definitely a flirt - and a good one.
But you also know that you shouldn't make a move on any cute guy who passes by.
You save your seductive moves for someone who already knows the real you.
That way, your sex appeal is just part of the whole package.


hmmm...
i am so glad i'm not single and dating.
for those of you who are, i do not envy you.

any bad date stories?
or first date stories?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad dating story...I was dating a guy I worked with (bad plan to start with) for about a month, and we had made plans for a Friday night. He was supposed to pick me up and then go for dinner. He did not show up, so I called...he lives out of town, it was bad weather, so I worried. He didn't answer his phone. I waited a while longer, no Steve. I called again. He did not call me back at all over the weekend to say what happened. And then the following week, he didn't show up for work. He casually strolled in one day a couple weeks lated to quit, walked by my desk, and made the 'call me' gesture with a big grin on his face. No explanation for anything!! Sheesh!! What a wank, that's what I say....and lesson learned. Don't date guys from work :(

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A date? What's that?

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home